Re: changeover

Subject: Re: changeover
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:52:38 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A friend of mine did a rotary conversion to a stock Bugeye needing nothing. He
was
a machinist by trade and worked the nightshift and therefore had his days free.
He
did the conversion back in 1988 and if my memory serves me correctly, it might
have
taken him a couple of months working almost daily. He did everything but the
rear
end conversion which he did a few years later.

He needed to raise the passenger floor, move the gas tank, make a suitable
radiator, move the battery, modify gauges, and upgrade the front brakes.

Everything was done to professional standards and I believe the car is even on
Gerard's website. That car was the fastest damn thing I ever rode in.

jay fishbein
63 Sprite Mk II
74 Midget
61 Innocenti Spider 950