Re: Side Curtain Felt

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Side Curtain Felt
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:39:36 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/02 10:14:09 PM, lbc@littlebitcountry.com writes:

<< I bought the felt that is suppose to be used for this application. >>

Didn't know such a thing was available.  Guess it won't matter by the time I
use up the piece I have.  I was ashamed to buy any less material, as the cost
hardly would have paid a cutting fee.   Incidentally, are you doing a
concours car, or just a high quality hot rod like mine?  I worry that
sometimes my hedonistic attitude toward originality sets people's teeth on
edge.   In my opinion, my car is far nicer than it was when it came off the
showroom floor.  Most of the concours cars I've seen are nicer as well.
Spridgets were inexpensive little cars, and the fittings were not anything
great.  In their reincarnation, they are getting some of the attention to
detail that makes them look expensive.  (Judging from my checkbook, it isn't
all looks.)

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)