Spridget Summit on a Sunless Sunday b826e9fb6ceeec5c7bd6ab350badd9bab72f

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Summit on a Sunless Sunday b826e9fb6ceeec5c7bd6ab350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:13:43 -0400
I'm pleased to report that representatives from Ipswich, MA., El Paso,
Texas and Wallingford, CT met for a fun filled day in Innocentiville.

Robert Houston and Rick Neville journeyed to my humble abode yesterday
for a nice day of F1 racing, Spridget banter, and a visit to a special
lbc museum of sorts in a neighboring town.

Robert arrived bearing gifts and a special one it was, worm and all.
Thanks again Robert.

Captain Rob was scheduled to join in the fun but used a flimsy excuse of
complications from oral surgery to continue to hide his identity. :-)
(Hope you're feeling better and I still say we could have finished the
work on your jaw if you had come up.) :-) Also Pet Gajdosik couldn't
meet us because he thought it would be more fun to visit Scotland. Go
figure. :-)

The highlight of the day besides visiting with each other was surely the
visit to gbs Spares where we feasted our eyes on an absolutely
incredible collection of BMC and other British car memorabilia (dealer
signs, factory banners, factory showroom posters, British pedal cars,
Factory promotional items, etc. etc. etc. etc.) as well as shelves and
piles of NOS parts, NOS tires, and more Morris Minors than you will ever
see outside of a British car show. Oh, I can't forget the 1/2 scale
MG-TD with the Harley engine. I think Rick's comment upon leaving
included the word "overload".

It's always great to get together with other "listers". This list is an
amazing group of people.

Great seeing all of you!

jay F