Re: Bugeye shell

Subject: Re: Bugeye shell
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:14:53 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Also, the box sections behind the front wheels, rockers, and the "solid" sills.

Another place to check is where the boot floor meets the rear deck. On a perfect
car, this will be a solid seam with the spot welds clearly visible and no
thicker
than thickness of the two steels panels. You can also check behind the rear
wheels, on the inside of the rear fenders to see if there has ever been repairs
and if so, of what quality.

If you want pics of these areas let me know.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct