Re: Bugeye tire choice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye tire choice
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:18:58 -0400 FILETIME=[442DCE90:01C1F251]
My Expedition came with Cooper Discovery tires on it when I bought it.
I can't stand them, very poor in the wet and snow, almost have to run it in
4wd in the rain cause of the tire spin. Fortunately they are finally almost
worn out, so I can find something else.

How come nobody but the asian tire companies make a High Performance tire in
our size? No chuck, I can't fit 205's on my Minilites, and I'm not buying
new rims! ;-) wanna swap??      nahhhh

Brian