Re: Hey Frank

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey Frank
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 06:55:12 EDT
I believe that Stanley Tools is just moving its Corporate headquater's
address to Bermuda in order to evade U.S. taxes, most of the manufacturing
will remain in the US.  However, this just means that while the fat cats who
own the company will not be paying taxes on their profits, the rest of us
poor suckers will have to pay more in order to make up the difference.  It's
nice to know that the people who run our companies in the good ole US of A
are so patriotic to want to pay their share to provide us with what we have
in this country.  I have purchased my last Stanley Tool.
JP

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083