Re: Hey Frank

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Frank
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 10:30:41 -0400
I have some Husky tools and have had no problems.  Plus they have they
standard "break it and we'll replace it" warranty.  I think you can also
trade in Crapsman tools for the comparable item from Husky.
FWIW the Husky stuff is manufactured in the same plant as either MATCO or
Snap-On.

Tad R.
Orlando, FL
69 MGC GT