Re: [midgetsprite] Clutch Parts Life

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Clutch Parts Life
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:36:19 -0400
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
well does downshifting upshifting, hitting the apex of the turn 30 to 40 times
in less
than 10 miles then five more stop lights to work everyday for the last 8 years
count. You
do have toooo many stop lights. Last time I was over there this girl honked at
me because
I didn't try and run a red light. Jeessus. Every time I think the traffic is
bad around
here I think of you. See you at Carlisle.