Another toneau cover question

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Another toneau cover question
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Ran a $6 ad in the thrifty nickel and came up with a
like-new tonneau cover and a bonnet boot(?), for a
real steal.  Anyway, all in good shape with good snaps
and zippers. May have to put pockets in the tonneau
cover to fit over the porche 914 seats, but that's a
small deal.

My question. Can you use the tonneau cover and the
bonnet boot at the same time. They look like they use
the same snap locations and it would thus be one or
the other. The seller said he thought you could use
both at once(it had been a long time since he got rid
of the car) but I checked the Haynes and Leyland
manuals and neither address the subject of tonneau
covers, etc.

Another question: What would be the proper lubricant
for the snaps and for the zippers. The snaps seems
tight and the zippers run a little rough so I thought
that before I rip 'em in my zeal that I would ask.

I think I have the ammeter worked out. Followed
everyones various suggestions for the different
possibilities and through the process of elimination
seem to have stumbled into the correct wire.  It
checks out with my multimeter. Now comes the real test
of hooking up the real wires to the real things and
running the smoke test.

thanks, bill b.
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com