RE: Anyone seen this bonnet?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> m >
Subject: RE: Anyone seen this bonnet?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com> wrote:
> WST. your quite right, theis is NOT what ive seen to be a
> walker bonnet.
> the walker makes the car look like an age old ferrari.
> andf it has the
> lights inside the fenders. with plex/lexan pieces that
> mimick/follow the
> contours of the outer fender, a very sexy piece!

Yeah! that's the one I've been looking for, for years! i
remember seeing one years ago, and knowing I ws eventually
going to get a sprite and this bonnet....now I guess when I
finally get the engine on mine sorted out, i'll be saving
up for the one from Speedwell.....900 clams...I guess I'll
be saving for a while..shipping will add a bunch too I
guess..unless I drive down there and bring it stapped on
the roof of the Land-rovre.
 Too bad when you click on the photo, it's just a partial
image..  ;-(
Does anyone know anyone with this one?

Paul
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com