Re: Fw: Anyone seen this bonnet?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Anyone seen this bonnet?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:53:29 -0700
Only the owners statement that he purchased it from Colby for $800. All I'm
really saying is that you would be wise to see the Bonnet before you get
excited. I had planned to get in touch with Colby and find out when the car
might be in the shop. I would then make the 400 mile trip to LA to see it
first hand.

Larry Miller