Re: British Car Week

To: Billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:50:35 EDT
Wow, would I like to drive the car every day, but I teach in a "rough"
school, so there is no way that I will drive it to school, and this is the
week that we have something almost every night here at school.  Does it count
if I drive my minivan with two MG stickers on it? That is about as close as I
will get to driving the car everyday this week.  Shame that it rained on
Monday, Yellow Fever doesn't go out in the rain if I can help it, especially
since I only like to put the top up once a year (in October/November) and
down (April), it's down now, so I don't do rain.

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083