Re: British Car Week

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:39:39 -0400
Haven't gotten mine off the jack stands since last week. I'm still trying
to get the darn bolt out that holds the radius arm to the axle. I've tried
every penetrating fluid known to man and it has only moved about 1/4" so
far.  If I could I would use a bigger hammer but I can't get a good swing
with a 5lb. sledge.

P.S. I'm looking for a new or used bolt to replace the one I have all
buggered up <BG>

Dave
60 Bugeye