Re: British Car Week

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:17:44 -0500
Been out there daily.  Started last week just for practice.  So far only
once caught out in the rain.  Real happy I did not remove the top from the
car!  Was on my list of things to do.. do not like to drive "tweak" in the
rain.  Tweak naps during cold weather, so I removed the heater to make room
for a larger battery...
Removing all of the metal/material for the top was next on list.  Have
're-thunk' that one for now.
Saw a pic of a racing sprite..heater removed..in its place was an overflow
container.  Good idea? Probably added- what? another quart of fluid to the
system?  Think that would help? Tweak does not run hot, unless the traffic
jam exceeds 30 minutes then have been close to max....- but does run above
mid range after longer drives.  Comments?

chuck
n tx