Re: Under the bonnet heat; I have to much

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Under the bonnet heat; I have to much
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:50:16 -0700
Cc: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't know if this is true or not.  I have heard that fans located on both
sides of the engine facing down, pulling air out of the engine compartment has
a tremendous effect.  The aerodynamics of the car seems to create a high
pressure area just below the engine
compartment keeping the air from effectively flowing out.  Just a thought.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite