Re: Headers for a Midget 1500

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), w.gilroy@verizon.net (Bill Gilroy), spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headers for a Midget 1500
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:54:33 -0400
Good point Cap'n.  You don't want to get too carried away, though.
When I first put a header on my 1500, I ran 2" all the way from the
header collector to the low restriction muffler.  It was great for top
end, but I lost some low-end torque.

Now I'm running 1 3/4" and it's just about exactly what I want.

Chris K.