Re: Weber DGV carb

To: "Levi Abbott" <cabbott@sc.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV carb
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:38:12 -0700
Levi,

Check all the jets, air correct and emulsion tubes. There are numbers on
them indicating what size you have in each. I found the found I mine had
been fiddled with and the primary and secondary sizes were reverse and down
size to boot. Once I put the correct main jets in, it's been running fine.

Here's the "factory" setup.

Item        Primary/Secondary

Idle-          55/50
Main Fuel-     140/135
Air Correct-   165/160
Emulsion tube- F50/F6

If you need a exploded diagram of what's what, go to
http://www.piercemanifolds.com There is a link for diagrams there.

Unless there is something else wrong, you probably need to experiment with
the main fuel jet sizes.

Gerard