Re: fat sunvisors

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fat sunvisors
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:45:58 -0700
Trying to fix the existing sun visors is a waste of time and effort.  New
ones made to original specifications are available for about $20 each from
Moss, and other suppliers, and include a new metal arm.  For less than $3
more you can get new spring washers, and nylock nuts.  My local British
parts supplier keeps a set in stock on the shelf.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino
74 Midget