Re: Engineer Jokes (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engineer Jokes (no LBC)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:48:14 EDT
patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU writes:

<< Since I know there are some engineers around here I thought you guys might
 like these. :) >>

Geez first I got flamed because I admitted to being a lawyer,  now there are
Engineer jokes?

In an effort not to get shot at in Viet Nam, I got myself an Engineering
degree and worked for the "military-industrial complex." In the infinite
widsom of the draft board, my skills were considered critical to our country.
I worked for a machine tool manufacturer that had military and NASA
contracts. I can proudly say that I did a little piece of work on the Lunar
Rover. Imported a little bit of American Automotive technology to the moon.
Shot the thing up there, drove around, decided it was time for a new one, and
junked it. Probably has a ton of parking tickets on it by now.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A