Re: Engineer Jokes (no LBC)

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Engineer Jokes (no LBC)
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 23:17:56 -0700
Cc: Trisha <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>, james <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Patricia,
     I'm not THAT kind of engineer! ;^)  I'm the kind that goes CHOO, CHOO!  I
drive trains from Los Angeles to Barstow and back every day.  That's a whole
different set of jokes.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite and 2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Springer being
delivered
Monday from the factory after a 3 month wait.