NO LBC----kids say the darndest things

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC----kids say the darndest things
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I know this has NOTHING to do with the list,
but NONE of the stuff I have to say has list
content,,so what is new huh?lol I love these
and anytime I get them i love to share them..
Brad's daughter sent this to me and one other,
and I want to share them with all of you..
Children are so precious and so innocent..too
bad they grow up and become US! lol lol

Hope you ENJOY!
BREE!

   BREE!!!