RE: LBC article in NY Times FULL TEXT--- Fw: NYTimes.com Article:Blood,

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g57MUR319044
Subject: RE: LBC article in NY Times FULL TEXT--- Fw: NYTimes.com Article:Blood, Sweat, Tears and a Lot of Oil Leaks
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:30:20 -0700
I guess I read it differently although I do agree that the author
slanted the article in a negative manner.

I noted that every one of those "owners" who complained said they would
still keep their (or buy another) British car.

Jeff Burns definitely had it right that there are no bad British cars,
just bad British car owners.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com