Re: 1500 5 Speed ??

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: 1500 5 Speed ??
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:51:24 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/17/2002 10:22:52 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I don't have a 5 speed kit for the 1500

Whatever happened to the the big jolly Englishman...John someone that used to
monitor the list and had a shop in Austin, TX.  I met him at the first
Spridgetstock.

He moved to CA if memory serves and has dropped offf the map since.  I was
interested because he also had a 5 speed for TR4s.

Robert Houston

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Last words of General John
Sedgwick at the battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, US Civil War.