Re: 1500 5 Speed ??

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1500 5 Speed ??
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:12:16 -0400
Cc: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
> Whatever happened to the the big jolly Englishman...John someone that used to
> monitor the list and had a shop in Austin, TX.  I met him at the first
> Spridgetstock.

   I think that was John J. Black from Waterloo drivetrain. He did
indeed disappear a little bit after the move.

   I bought my OD tranny from him just before he disappeared. Too
bad, I was very happy with the tranny and sent a few people to
him right after I got it, but he sort of disappeared and didn't
reply to most of them.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca