Re: 1500 5 Speed ??

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 5 Speed ??
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:18:03 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Paul, Thanks for the Frontline info. Now if I could just figure out the
pricing ;-) Know of a US dealer, besides John??

There is a company in CT that was at Carlisle last month. I have the contact
info at home. I was kinda looking to go with a list member first.

PS anyone ever put one in before?? Can it be done over a weekend if all the
bits are available??

Larry

On 6/17/02 1:02 PM, "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net> made
the profound revelation: