Re: ...and now for something completely different...

To: dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com
Subject: Re: ...and now for something completely different...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:18:58 -0500
Cc: refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I know that many list members have done major changes to improve the
reliability of their 1500. What do you think the chances are that the
"improved" Bugeye has that type of engine. I personally doubt it as the P.O.
didn't go to the effort to find an A series to go into it instead of a later
engine. He could have spent the money that he used to make the engine fit to
build a 1275 that would easily compete with the drivetrain that he
installed................
Brad