Re: ...and now for something completely different...

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ...and now for something completely different...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:53:29 -0700
David,

You may be right, however, given all the erroneous decisions, poor taste
and ignorance that is obvious, it raises a BIG question in my mind as to
how much of the work that can NOT be seen was done and what sort of more
serious errors in judgement were made. In my experience, cars put together
this way have more serious problems waiting to be discovered. It could be
fine, but I'd be very reluctant to buy a car like this sight unseen. $6000
is a lot to spend with "ill informed or ignorant until proven guilty"
staring you in the face!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -