Re: Motor Mount "Trick"

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Motor Mount "Trick"
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:40:24 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
WFO Herb wrote:

> My fellow Spridgeteers,
>
> A number of you asked about the "trick" (time saver) I mentioned to the
> lister that's getting ready to pull his tranny this weekend.
>
> Without going into how it's actually done...out of fear of telling you
> incorrectly, one mount is bolted to the engine, the other to the engine bay.
>   Which is which is where I'm a bit rusty!

Remove the mount only (rubber part) from the engine on the steering
wheel side. Just unbolt it from the engine.
Remove the mount from the frame on the passenger side along with
unbolting it from the engine.
Trying to get the mount bolted back to the frame around the steering
column is no fun.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ