New car...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: New car...
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
Finally did it - last night Sidewinder Schulz and I
came to terms on his vintage race-prepared Bugeye
(thanks to Greg - he really helped me out with a great
deal).  Depending on the kindness and availability of
friends, I hope to pick it up on Saturday.  The car is
essentially ready to go, but (assuming there are no
nearterm driving school sessions I can attend) I
intend to go through it inch by inch, make it as good
as I know how within the rules/budget (now I
appreciate my buddy The Engine Nazi for his race car
engine rebuilding skills he tried to pass on to me),
and be ready for next season. I may try autocrossing
it a bit in the nearterm to get the feel of the car.

No more spectating for me!!!!!!  Thanks to all the
Thickos for keeping my juices flowing (yes, I was
salivating, not drooling).

=====
Ron Soave