Re: ...and now for something completely different...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> g e.com>
Subject: Re: ...and now for something completely different...
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:22:23 -0400
The other day as I was leaving the train station I happened upon an
accident. There were two newer "sports cars" involved. One a 6 cyl Ford
Probe and the other was a newer Ford (I gave up trying to identify them).

They were at a stop sign, the Probe stopped the other didn't, and blocking
the intersection. The driver of the Probe waved me by (very cute young lady
in a leather halter). One of the kids, all were about 20ish, stopped me and
said "cool car, is it Italian??" , "No, British" said I. "wow, very cool" he
said, "sounds great too!!"

As I drove away I had to give them the treat of the 2" Cherry Bomb at full
song.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 6/20/02 7:52 AM, "dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com"
<dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com> made the profound revelation: