Re: Oil Gauge

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Carter Tuggle <goutvols2@mchsi.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Gauge
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:44:23 -0400
Gerard,

Ahh well, we can't all be perfect ;-)

I just know because I had a 76 (with combo gauge) and now a 78 (with idiot
light). Allen H has a 77 (I think) with idiot light).

Last one I looked at, at a swap meet, was over $100.

I have a combo gauge, new from England, $65. Haven't put it in yet, because
I am trying to figure out what to do about the font on the face. I may try
to get a whole set of the older font faced gauges and just replace the face
on them. Or just stay with the SunPro gauges I mounted under the dash beside
the steering column.

Larry

Now for that voltmeter ;-)

At this exact moment in time: 6/22/02 10:39 PM, "Gerard"
<pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com> made the profound revelation: