Re: Honda Wheels?

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honda Wheels?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:41:03 -0700
I'm not sure about Del Sol's but 4 bolt Civic and Preludes (thru '99) are
100mm. They're also FWD, so the offset will probably be very wrong.

I have a nice set of 100mm that are the right offset and would work with
flared fenders (14"x6.5") I can send a pic if you'd like to see them. They
use tapered lugs. Rostyle lug nuts work with them.

Gerard