Re: Paint blisters on potential purchase?

To: "DL" <lissdave@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint blisters on potential purchase?
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:41:57 -0400
Cc: <sliedavs@excite.com>
lol!  rust can appear any time it darn wants to!  no doubt the darn stuff
was tiny pin holes and have grown to create the blisters as they are being
called.  this is what happens when a partially rusted panel is not cut out
far enough or the filler is not waterproof filler in a moisture prone area.
hey, if the car is that nice.....re-do the cowel and be done with it!  it
beats doing an entire car from scratch.
that's the simple explanation of the situation.  there is a much longer
explanation but it would just bore many .

chuck.
been there broke that.