Re: Top Troubles

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top Troubles
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:06:20 -0400
Should I?? Why not??

Annice even if you are an OF, getting it on under the underpass in a
Sprite?? Come on now ;-)

Larry

PS you left yourself wide open for that one ;-) And I ain't gonna touch that
sock comment.

On 8/6/02 3:34 PM, "Ankitterer@aol.com" <Ankitterer@aol.com> made the
profound revelation:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001