Re: cam ID???

To: <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cam ID???
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:03:19 -0500
Hey Mike,

no, it says "AEA 649"... (maybe I'm assuming too much that it's a 649
grind.... dunno yet.

By the way... not sure if we can opull it off yet, but I was considering the
possibility of having you co-drive my car for the Meatball Memorial enduro
at Grattan during your visit. I'm sure your driver's credentials will get
you through tech (lot of Thickos in tech...;) , but it would require you to
bring all your driver's gear on your trip to the states.

Also, it will be a big question up until the last minute whether I'll have a
new 948 race motor done, or if I'll have to run a stock 1275 street motor...

Are ya interested?

WST