RE: cam ID???

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cam ID???
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:15:26 +1000
Flounder sed:

> By the way... not sure if we can opull it off yet, but I was considering
the
> possibility of having you co-drive my car for the Meatball Memorial enduro
> at Grattan during your visit. I'm sure your driver's credentials will get
> you through tech (lot of Thickos in tech...;) , but it would require you
> bring all your driver's gear on your trip to the states.

Also, it will be a big question up until the last minute whether I'll have a
new 948 race motor done, or if I'll have to run a stock 1275 street motor...

Are ya interested?

WST

Is the pope a catholic?

You bet - that would be fantastic!

thanks for the offer! I'll keep in touch to see if it is likely
to work out.

Mike