Re: Mirrors & PA No Pass Zones

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mirrors & PA No Pass Zones
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:27:30 -0400
In CT, I believe you are allowed through inspection with the original
equipment. ('63s were never shipped from the factory with side mirrors.)
CT doesn't even require bumpers (or at least didn't require) as long as
there is nothing dangerous protruding from the body (of the car).

Regarding Pennsylvania, do you mean to say that if you don't have a side
mirror you can't pass on the highway?

jay