Getting gassed

To: Jertigger3@cs.com
Subject: Getting gassed
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Welcome to the list. I've got the same problem with
Bugsy my '68 Sprite. Glasspack muffler sticks out, way
out, and fumes roll back into my face. Have tried
driving with window vents reversed to blow extra air
into car and that doesn't help any. I measure distance
behind back of body at 5.5". I'm thinking that shorter
may be better and was considering cutting off the pipe
but it sounds so damn good at 5,000 rpm in second
gear.

Anyone else on the list experiencing this problem.

=====
Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com