Re: Getting gassed

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Getting gassed
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:21:58 -0400
I took and put a 90 degree bend piece of pipe on the end of the muffler then
marked it and cut it just into the bend so the exhaust would be shooting
down instead of straight out. It took care of getting gassed but it created
another problem, when you are on a dirt parking lot that is dry and dusty
you don't want to goose the gas pedal it makes one heck of a dust storm. It
didn't have any effect on the sound either..

Dave
60 Bugeye