Re: Listers Turn Out For Vintage Gran Prix au Grattan

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <SDOliner@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Listers Turn Out For Vintage Gran Prix au Grattan
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:05:21 -0400
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
David was nice enough to offer me some space in his new garage to store the
Bugeye after I lost my garage recently.

He not only took "Black Bart" but all the spares and other "junk" we haul to
all the races.
I am most appreciative of his help.

As far as that "drop cloth" I have no idea what he is talking about....

Gar