RE: Listers Turn Out For Vintage Gran Prix au Grattan

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Listers Turn Out For Vintage Gran Prix au Grattan
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:01:27 -0400
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net
WST, sorry it didnt turn out better.
but it will next time!

and your right. theres nowhere else we would've rather of been! The fires of
june have kept pulling at our pocketbook, and we couldnt bring Tinkerbell,
nevertheless: we went to mid ohio to spectate, as well as enjoying helping
where we could at Grattan. hopefully the season is not over for us. and i
even might make a midnight run to the Glen for some G4 research.

theres no-place the southwind crew would rather be, than a weekend at the
races, reguardless of why or how we are there!
R(wnik) Kansa/ RCCSA

Ahhh Spridgeteers & Thickos,

One must always remember the Team THicko motto (well... one of them....)
"Better to be here and broke rather than not be here at all..."

Now...does that mean "broke" as in no money?

Yep.

Does that mean "broke" as in ya done did busted somepin?

Yep.