RE: Listers Turn Out For Vintage Gran Prix au Grattan

To: "'Bob Van Kirk'" <racerbob70@yahoo.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Listers Turn Out For Vintage Gran Prix au Grattan
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:00:36 -0400
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net
WST and others..
  WE run an accusump and turn it on before EACH startup. we also use it on
Initial (new engine) startup by filling and pressuring it up. matter of
fact, with the oil pressure switch hooked up to the feul pump. we always
turn on the power, then the pump, then start it when the fuel pump kicks in,
knowing the engine has been pre-oiled.
its a GREAT pre-oiler as well as the benifits of the oil system ALWAYS being
under pressure.
the small ones dont cost much, and we will install one even in the ginettas
dry sump system.

RK