Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:41:56 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/02 6:33:59 PM, spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< I can deal with NYC traffic but not So Cal. >>

If your exit is only two miles away, what in the devil are you doing in the
second lane out?
Usually if you use your turn indicator, somebody like me will get nice and
let you in when it is safe.  But if you want in without the turn indicator,
you're on your own.  And never use the horn in LA unless someone is about to
hit you.  You might get shot!  Any Southern Californian will tell you that
the best way to drive in LA is to do it in the middle of the night!!

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)