Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:47:25 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks to all who voted Boston as the worst.  We wear that like a badge on
our sleeve.
The worse the drivers, the greater the challenge to drive well.  The Big Dig
is still going on but light is at the end of the tunnel (South Station
Tunnel, that is).  Last weekend they gave a walking tour to tens of thousands
who spent several hours gazing at the parts of the dig going under the city.
The rest of us figured it was a waste of time as we'd be staring at the
tunnel walls for hours driving at 2 mph when the thing finally opens up. VBG

Rick