Re: carb problems.

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: carb problems.
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 13:22:05 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I did... it didn't make a difference. I also got the float right and it
still hunts... bad. High RPM... put put put and so on. Won't accelerate
when you open the throttle... it just wants to die. I adjusted the valves
too (they were a little tight), but the head appears to be all new valve
train components, shaft, springs rockers, valves, everything. I keep
thinking it's a vacuum leak, but I can't find a problem anywhere. Even the
throttle shafts seem tight.  Compression is good and the engine sounds
healthy when it revs.

I'm stumped.

Now what?

-g