Re: carb problems.

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: carb problems.
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 22:48:33 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Swapped the dizzy for another for I was sure it was a bad spring or problem
diaphram.. still no workee...

-g

At 11:49 AM -0400 9/4/02, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:
>Hi, Pixel-
>
>Just got home from most recent trip and am reviewing mail so if you've
>no longer
>got this problem (I hope it's "fixed", just
>disregard this as I've not gotten fully
>through all mail so am not up to date.
>
>What kind of dizzy are you running with
>this motor. Port or manifold vacuum? You
>know where I'm going with this so enough
>said, eh?! :)
>

>Cap'n. Bob
>    '60 :{)

Search for Low Airfares, Great Hotel Deals,
Car Rental Discounts and Vacations and Cruises
http://partner.onetravel.com/go/go.cfm?GoID=32421

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com