Re: replacement brake lines

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: replacement brake lines
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 23:25:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I got lines at Advance Auto, they are marked British and come with
bubbles and fine thread fittings. They got mixed in with the euroo
metrics and I had the nice person in charge allow me to root around the
bin until I found what i needed.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm