Re: replacement brake lines

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: replacement brake lines
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:24:35 -0400
I just wanted to send an update - I bought the Moss lines. I did so because:

1. I went to Fallfest at the Moss warehouse in NJ, so I was already there.

2. I like the idea of the non-rusting cupro-nickel.

3. With all the other stuff I have to do to get the Midget put back together,
messing around with custom fitting brake lines seemed like a waste of time.

For the record, I compared the flares on the Moss lines to a 12" steel line I
bought from NAPA for comparison. They look identical. I'm still unclear if
there is a difference between a "bubble" flare and a "double" flare, or what it
is, but at this point I don't care anymore.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

-=Chris

PS I had a good time at Fallfest. There was quite a number of cars there,
including some that I usually don't see at shows, including an Amphicar, a
couple of TVR's, a Hillman, a Humber, and some others I can't remember. There
was a '98 Morgan Plus Eight there next to some mid-60's morgans. Except for a
little body widening and the obvious airbag steering wheel, the look has not
changed much at all! I also spent some time talking to a guy with the Jag
D-type, which was quite interesting.

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From Ajhsys at aol.com