Re: M'aidez

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: M'aidez
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:29:54 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
True, but the gasket gives a bit more smashing surface.
BTW, no one has been able to give measurements. Jeff and Geoff have tried
to help. Thanks guys. Jeff may be sending an extra, if he can find it. From
that I'll have this thing sorted. Until then, some shelving upright will be
sacrificed for the weekend.
The NLA part is AHA5361 or later GEX7153 or Moss' 444-340.   Trust me, this
will be available.
         If y'all do not have your front pipe attached to the engine/tranny
by more than just the manifold connection, you are doomed to that
connection failing. The front pipe must move with the engine and is so
supported at the tranny. Farther back, the system is hung from the body.
         Have a weekend, I'll be on my back in the grass for a few hours.
Hopefully I can chase some phreaking pheasants.
         Peter C
===