RE: NO LBC - Shipping question

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: NO LBC - Shipping question
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:40:59 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g89If5V01015
It's cheaper but in our experience FEDEX Ground seems to "toss" the
packages more as we've had more damage issues with them than anyone. If
you're talking larger items (engines, etc) try Emery (deferred 3-5 day
service) as they are sometimes cheaper than LTL.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com